Tuesday, January 08, 2013

January 8, 2013...

Good afternoon. 

Let's start with the crazy, shall we?  Oh yes he did. Winner, right? Nothing like keeping Portland weird. 

Then there is this little nugget. People really must be desperate. Give it back.

I am working on our list of things to do before we go on vacation. And getting a good deal makes the search worth it.

And here is something for those of you who might be insulin dependent and traveling in much warmer climates. Especially since TSA is tough on what you can use to keep things such as this cold en route. A little pricey, but worth it to know that the insulin is kept cool.

Catching up on my television series while M is in his office. Revenge is getting very good, and so is Once Upon a Time. Now bring back Scandal, and Smash and I would be buried in television shows.

Okay, now I can say that I have posted a little something today.

No comments: