It’s your turn!
If you could ask me any question, what would it be?
Come on you know you want to know all the juicy details of my life.
Ask me anything. I will answer it.
No holds barred.
No questions off limits.
Give me something fresh to write about!
If you could ask me any question, what would it be?
Come on you know you want to know all the juicy details of my life.
Ask me anything. I will answer it.
No holds barred.
No questions off limits.
Give me something fresh to write about!
1 comment:
Is it hard to have a conversation about A with others? What is the thing you wish people would ask you about being his mom? I would like to know so I don't appear awkward and unkind.The last thing I'd want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable. Thanks Becca.
Also list your top five favorite books, most loved chocolate treat, and if you had to ask for a last meal, what would it be?
How's that for wanting to know
Post a Comment