Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I LOVE Junonia.com!

I am always scoping the internet for good deals on clothing. When you are plus size, clothes are expensive. Let's face it, clothes are expensive. Period.

I found these hoodies on clearance this morning!


Here is the description on Junonia:

In-or-Out Fleece Hoodie
This yoked, zip-front hoodie is an eye-catching layering piece with on-seam pockets. The super-soft, quick-drying polyester of this versatile outerwear is lighter-weight than Polarfleece®, making it warm enough for chilly fall days but not too hot to wear indoors. Easy to pack and great for layering and lounging. (Size 1 length 27 1/2”). 100% Polyester. Machine wash cold. Imported. #379057

The regular price for this hoodie was: $49.95.

I got them this morning for $7.48 a piece!

I know that summer is coming, but at that price, I decided that it is good to stock up on them for this fall and winter!

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

You are the queen of internet shopping and I bow to you!

mumof3boyz said...

What a great deal. Do you knw if they take paypal?

Frances said...

I'm plus size too - off to Junonia.com
By the way I love oversized T's and tunics - any sources to recommend.
Waving at you from New York