Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let's shake it up a bit, shall we?

Sunday Stealing: The Mixed Bag Meme 

1. How many songs are in your library? 7278

2. Do you like Christmas music? Yes, but not constantly played.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? Consumer Reports, Yankee Magazine, and a couple of others.

4. What is your favorite scent? Plumeria

5. Do you give money to charity? Yes

6. What is your theme song? Somewhere over the rainbow, by Iz..

7. What's in your wallet? My drivers license

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Think before I act.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Politics and violence.

10. Do you have a good body-image? I like other people's bodies more than my own.

11. How are you spending your holidays? Hanging out at home and puttering around. Nothing too spectacular.

12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Cashews, and my Roku. I am big into avoidance of the news. So I go to streaming.

13. Tell us a secret? Can you keep a secret? ;-)

14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Island Song, by Zac Brown Band.

15. What’s your favorite item of clothing? Yoga pants.

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Rice Krispie treats yeah!

17. Is Santa real? But of course he is. You doubt?

18. What should you be doing right now? Anything but filling in another meme. :-)

6 comments:

ShannonW said...

It seems like there is more and more violence every day. I cant stand to read/watch the news any more.

Happy Christmas!

Mr said...

I could keep a secret, as long as it does not involve Christmas presents :) Have a great Christmas!

Paula said...

I hate the news also. You would think they could just 'give it a rest' But enough people must watch to keep things aired 24/7. Have a Merry Christmas

I am Harriet said...

I'm into the yoga pant thing too.


Have a wonderful Holiday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/12/depends-what-he-brings-me/

Lola said...

I have been a big avoider of news, especially on the weekend. I go news free, except for reading the newspaper if I happen to get one, and even then, I will not read any Debbie Downer stuff.

NerdBliss said...

Between news and commercials, I'm so glad we're cable free. Two years later, I still don't miss it.